Why time for a cake

I think we all deserve a short getaway from our routine everyday, a few minutes away from work or/and domestic chores...

My blog is the answer: a good combination between love for cakes and the music of the Beatles.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baking to the sound of music, a Beatles song for each cake

I was undecided what language to write my blog, whether Italian, my mother tongue or English, the language of my soul or simply the key to a boundary free community and still I am! 
But since Italian is the language of my reality and English is the one of my dreams, I’ll use English as baking is part of my happy fancy world.

No recipe today but just a song to start with. A song which has been my life’s leitmotiv and which I dedicate to my family and all the ones I’ve really loved. 
A touching song which takes you to your dream world, an inspiring theme tune for the day:
Here there and everywhere - The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment