Why time for a cake

I think we all deserve a short getaway from our routine everyday, a few minutes away from work or/and domestic chores...

My blog is the answer: a good combination between love for cakes and the music of the Beatles.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cake eighteen

Gingerbread  Decorations

Does it ever happen to you to do something the others consider useless? Something you like which isn’t of great importance, of course,  you think it can really make the difference and what's more it’s fun for you? It does to me... and this is one example!
  I do love all Christmas decorations including the ones for the table, I think they help you feel the magic of Christmas. I like my table to look special and not only for the food we eat. This year I've made some gingerbread cookies and decorated the lamp over the table - a kind of Christmas Night scene with trees, snow flakes, reindeers, stars and, of course, Santa Claus and his sleigh - the Xmas tree and the front door wreath. It took me some time but, in the end, I was well satisfied. 

Song: Happy Christmas 
No better tune for Christmas time...
see recipe:
http://time-for-cake-making.blogspot.it/2013/01/cake-eighteen-gingerbread-decorations.html

No comments:

Post a Comment