Why time for a cake

I think we all deserve a short getaway from our routine everyday, a few minutes away from work or/and domestic chores...

My blog is the answer: a good combination between love for cakes and the music of the Beatles.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Cake nineteen - 2013 edition

Santa's House 

This is the house I've made with some help from my children for this Christmas. It takes about three days and we need a lot of patience and care in the details. But it's now part of our Christmas tradition. 
Every year we like to change it a little bit: this year we've experimented a new material for the house logs, different shutters, a bigger wreath on the facade and we've closed the front door. Don't forget to give a look at the sleigh and the reindeers... They're my favourite! There are the reins too...


Song: Happy Christmas 
A Merry Christmas to all of us


No comments:

Post a Comment