Why time for a cake

I think we all deserve a short getaway from our routine everyday, a few minutes away from work or/and domestic chores...

My blog is the answer: a good combination between love for cakes and the music of the Beatles.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cake thirty-three

Night & Day

Night or day? Dark or light, black or white? If you close your eyes and set your mind free, do you have the same mind associations as me? Do night and day correspond to the same stereotypes? For many of us they may do, if we share the same background, live in the same geographical area, say Southern Europe, but what if you live in Northern Europe or by the Equator? What are your free associations? Me? I’d continue with dream and daydream, relaxing and working, sleeping and coffee, home and workplace, soft pillow and wooden chair, silence and chatting, stars and sunshine, freedom and duty....If you had to choose between day and night, which is your favourite time? Mine is night, it means home to me, a place where I feel safe, the meeting point of my family, a place where I can shut all worries outside the door and be sure I am myself. I simply feel alright and don’t need to do so special things, I only let go of everything.

song: A Hard Day's Night
Home is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment