Why time for a cake

I think we all deserve a short getaway from our routine everyday, a few minutes away from work or/and domestic chores...

My blog is the answer: a good combination between love for cakes and the music of the Beatles.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cake twelve

A solitary penguin 

Penguins don’t like to live alone, they live in groups and have friends and family. They’re very much like ourselves, aren’t they? Like me, for sure! I love my independence but I couldn’t live alone. It doesn’t matter to live under the same roof, it’s a matter of psychological closeness: you feel close to your family wherever you all are. 
It does help to be altogether though... and join our forces! I’d have never dared to make this fondant penguin unless my younger daughter had insisted. She wanted to make it for her best friend’s birthday: I was kind of scared of making fondant I was quite sure it’d have been a disaster..... but she was right! We made it and I felt like one! I can be her, she can be me, we all can be the penguin! 

By the way, anybody want to adopt this solitary penguin on a rocky island?

Song: “Im the walrus’ 
Who are we? We’re not only ourselves but ‘there’s a bit of us in one another

for the recipe follow me on:

Wanna see the recipe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment