Why time for a cake

I think we all deserve a short getaway from our routine everyday, a few minutes away from work or/and domestic chores...

My blog is the answer: a good combination between love for cakes and the music of the Beatles.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Easter Baking - Cake forty

Easter Basket and decorations


Festivities and birthdays are the right moments we can devote more time and care to table laying and table decorations. What may seem useless on first thought is on the contrary what gives that day a special connotation. It’s what makes it different from the other days and gives our celebration further importance. It comes natural to me to spend time organizing the smallest details for the table and invent something new every time: I’m speaking of the choice of the tablecloth which matches plates, glasses and cutlery and the flower centrepiece and decorations. I personally like to kind of play with dough and make edible decorations: hanging gingerbread cookies in the shape of trees, stars, reindeers or Father Christmas at Christmas, a basket to put eggs in at Easter and bunnies, of course! 

Song: Ask me why

If you ask me why.... I’ll say I love baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment