Why time for a cake

I think we all deserve a short getaway from our routine everyday, a few minutes away from work or/and domestic chores...

My blog is the answer: a good combination between love for cakes and the music of the Beatles.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cake seven

Ice Cream Bombe

Cake or ice cream? A sponge with a heart of delicious home made ice cream or the other way round a hemisphere of ice cream hidden in a sponge? 


See it the way you want but this cake is incredibly good!! 
It’s an ice cream cake that belongs to my childhood, we only bought it for special occasions when we had guests in summer and I loved it! 
Still one of my favourites...

Song: We can work it out 
Different points of view? Let’s try and get it straight


for the recipe follow me on:
http://time-for-cake-making.blogspot.it/2012/11/cake-seven-ice-cream-bombe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment