Why time for a cake

I think we all deserve a short getaway from our routine everyday, a few minutes away from work or/and domestic chores...

My blog is the answer: a good combination between love for cakes and the music of the Beatles.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cake six

Apricot Dreamin’

Another very hot day today, another day I’ve been dreaming to be on a beach, enjoying the fresh breeze coming from the sea and swimming in deep blue waters.. I love the summer and the blue sea though I’m not so lucky to live near the coast!
On such days what I really like are tomatoes, fruit and icecream. Something fresh and yummy like this cake would be good!


Apticot Dreamin’ is a cold fruit pudding perfect for this time of the year...

Song: A yellow submarine
Wouldn’t it be nice to live underwater?



for the recipe follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment